Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bras. A sissies best friend.




      I am not a very good sissy when it comes to bras. I haven't really worn any bras. I don't know if it is because I don't know what size I am or if I am afraid to buy one. I used to wear my moms when I was younger, but now that I have grown up and moved out I haven't really worn any bras since then. 
     There are many different kinds of bras. A few of my favorites are the demi bra, padded bra, training bra or an underwire bra. The demi bra is like a shelf bra but provides less support. It also makes your breasts look bigger. Next is the padded bra. I like the padded bra because it makes my small sissy titties look bigger by adding padding. The training bra is a nice bra for a beginning sissy. It adds that feminine touch that every sissy needs. Last is the underwire bra. The underwire bra provides a sissy support for her breasts and makes them feel like a s sissy. 
      I would like any of these four bras to wear. The training or a sports bra would be best to wear under my clothes. The demi, padded, and underwire would make me feel more and more like a sissy. I like all of these styles of bras the best because they are the most sexy and would make me feel like a sissy. 

4 comments:

  1. Excellent first post. I'd like you to buy a training or sports bra when you have a chance. But, awesome start to your blog. I hope you continue to post on your own in addition to posts I give you to write. You should be proud, you're on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Master! You make me blush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I started to wear a Bra...I knew that I wanted to be (gay) "Sissy" !!!

    ReplyDelete