Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Learning to think like a woman:)

Thinking like a woman is something every sissy needs to start from the beginning. But how can you think like a woman if your only a sissy? There are a couple of things I'm trying and only time will tell. I think to think like a woman you have to first decide what kind of woman you want to be. For me I want to be a a bimbo sissy. I have to think like a bimbo to become a bimbo. I have started changing what kind of TV I watch. I try to watch more reality TV like Keeping up with the Kardashians or 16 and pregnant. I also am trying to change what kind of news I read and only read the entertainment news. I also have started sitting down to pee and taking longer on my hygiene. I have stopped chewing my nails and letting them grow out. I am starting to notice guys more and the bulges in their pants. I want to keep doing these things and hopefully change my thought patterns of a sissy bimbo!

3 comments:

  1. Of course it will take time to truly think as a woman. Try and frequent women's fashion, diet, and exercise advice websites instead of sports or the like. I am glad you are also shifting your TV habits. There is no need to force bimbo thinking. I'd rather you focus on thinking average mundane thoughts as a woman. Desexualize this a little and focus on being a woman. It's not all about sex you know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some excellent ideas sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. With help from my Sister-In-Law...She found Me my first Boyfriend...She said if I need & want to be a Woman...That I need to have a Man to treat me like one !!!

    ReplyDelete