Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My First Bra!

Tonight my master gave me my first task. He told me I had to go buy two bras. One was to be a sports bra. The other was to be a fitted bra. I decided to go to target. It was close to my location and I thought they would have a better selection than walmart. Im not going to lie, I was a nervous little sissy. I could not fail my master so I pushed on. I walked straight to the intimates and first selected my  sports bra.

I wanted to get pink but they didn't have the size I thought I would need. I got purple instead. I decided to get an XL because I am an overweight sissy. I haven't tried it on yet because I haven't had any private time. I cant wait to try it on though.

Next I looked for my fitted bra. I had no clue what to get there, there were so many choices. From push ups to strapless I couldn't decide. I didn't no my size I measured around my chest and it was a 42. They had no cute bras though in that size :(. I decided to get a cute bra and hope it would fit. I got a 36B push up bra.



I felt so humiliated buying these bras, but I felt such sissy buying them. I felt so happy obeying my master and  hopefully pleasing him with my purchase. I cant wait to try these on and see if they fit! I cant wait for more assignments from my master. I cant wait to be the sissy he wants me to be!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what is was like for you I buy them. I can't see the pictures on my phone which disappoints me. I do hope to see them at home; hopefully, I can see the pictures from my desktop.

    I am disappointed that you chose to buy a bra that you--most likely--will not fit into. This decision was wrong. You should have focused on buying two bras that are wearable. I haven't decided whether you should be punished or not ( because, ultimately, you did not buy two wearable bras).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at home now...The pictures are not there for me to see. Just markers where they should be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry I have disappointed you sir. It was so cute and I couldn't pass it up. I will return it at once and get one that fits! Your sissy deserves to be punished she should have known better. I will send you the pictures sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a "Crossdresser"...It is important that I always try on my bra purchases first before I buy them !!!

    ReplyDelete