Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wearing my first Bra!

Today my master gave me the task of wearing a bra for one hour.  All I can say is OMG! I loved every second of it. I wore my sports bra and I loved the feeling of it. I felt like I found a missing piece! It made me so happy and I'm glad my master gave the task to perform.  I even got adventurous and wore it out in public to get some food.  I felt like everyone was staring at me and could see me for the sissy I am.

On a different note I have been thinking about a list of what every sissy needs to begin down her path to becoming a sissy.
Here are a list of of the essentials.
Girly Shampoo and conditioner. Something that smells great and helps your hair be more girly.
Deodorant - Something with a feminine scent.
Lotion. - A kind of lotion that will moisturize your skin while making it smell great!
Lip balm. Something that will keep your lips moisturized.

These will just help in your feminine hygiene. What else does a sissy need?

3 comments:

  1. Excellent list. Don't forget to use a feminine shaving cream and pink razor when you shave your face. It's very sexy to me for a sissy to "obligate" themselves to a bit of femininity by using feminine smelling products.

    So, when can you buy these items? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get these as soon as possible sir! Hopefully Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Sister-In-Law gave me my first Bra !!!

    ReplyDelete