Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Bubble Bath

So today my master gave me the task of taking a bubble bath. I was so excited. I hadn't had a bath since i was a little kid. It was a great idea! I was giddy like a little girl. Anyway I went to Kmart to look for bubble bath. When I got to the aisle there were so many choices! I didn't know what to do! I spent 10 minutes reading the labels. I finally decided on a lavender scent bubble bath. It smelt like the girl I want to be.



After getting the bubble bath. I was right next to the hair brushes. Every sissy should take care of their hair. I have neglected mine over the years so I decided to buy my own hair brush.


After selecting my hair brush I started thinking about how I have not been living up to my masters expectations. I needed to make up for this to make him happy. I decided to buy an outfit. I wanted to buy something to lounge around or sleep in. I found the cutest shorts and top! The top is a pink tank top with sequins on it. The bottom is a pink and purple zebra print shorts and they are gorgeous!





After paying for my purchases I headed back to my hotel. I filled the tub up with water and my bubble bath. Getting in the bath felt literally like heaven . O MY GOD it felt so good. I don't know why I hadn't done it earlier. I felt so girly and feminine taking a bath with a lavender scent. I bathed for about 30 minutes. After my bath I dried off everything except for my hair. I decided to blow dry my hair and brush it 100 times. It is so shiny and smooth now. I looovveee it! Next I applied my lotion and smelt so girly. It felt so good to have my skin moisturized.

I got dressed in my newly purchased clothes along with my panties and bra and everything felt so complete.
I cant wait for what my master assigns me next!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. You continue to be well on your way. Thank you for showing dedication to your quest of developing your en femme side. I challenge your future posts to be as well written as this one. Now I know what I can expect from you. It makes me happy to see you enjoying your feminine self.

    Also, you didn't mention it, but I hope you listened to your hypnosis file prior to taking the bath. I mentioned it in the email with instructions. Generally, you should take a bubble bath a few times a week when you have the chance.The more girl time you have, the better off you will be training wise (and happier!?).

    ReplyDelete