Monday, June 4, 2012

A sissy figure!

I have always had trouble loosing weight. Now I have a goal though. I want to have a girlish figure! Right now I weigh 225 and I want to get down to 175 in three months. That is about 4 lbs a week. So I am looking more realistically at four months. I want to have a goal and something to look forward to when I reach my goal. Anyone have any ideas. I was thinking of having a weekly reward to for when I loose 4lbs a week. Like maybe buying a pair or panties or being able to cum. I am also looking for the best way to diet and exercise. Right now I do cardio as much as I can to try and get the pounds off.

Here is my ultimate goal.



2 comments:

  1. I recommend bill Phillips and his book/program "body for life" I also recommend a 5k training smart phone app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wearing my Bra always helps me to get my "Sexy Girlie Figure" !!!

    ReplyDelete