Friday, June 1, 2012

My Masters List!

My master gave me a list of things to keep doing and I love it!

1.  Always pee sitting down. This is a firm one. I hope you have not been making exceptions. 

2.  Wear your bra when possible. 

3.  Work on figuring out women and make an effort to think as a woman would. 

4.  Exercise and eat right. 

5.  Consider purchasing feminine hygiene products. If you do, try some of them out. 

6.  Consider purchasing and reading women's fashion or advice magazines. 

7.  Watch girlish tv INSTEAD of what you usually watch. 

8.  Try not to masturbate. 

9.  Post frequently, but at least daily, on your blog. Use the extra topics I have been giving you or come up with your own. 

10.  Read about cross dressing and how to do it. 

11.  Remember your subservience, m dominance, and that ultimately, your position in this relationship is solely to please me. (And I am pleased by hard work to transform oneself). 


I will keep doing these tasks! This is a good list of sissies to follow!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that She will let you have a "Sexy Boyfriend" !!!

    ReplyDelete