Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What is a sissy?





These pictures come up if you google the word "sissy".  But what really describes a sissy and what is a sissy.  I think a sissy is not a girl or a boy. It is someone who wants to be a girl but never deserves to be one. The girl and a man are both their master and they must submit to both. They are feminine and must look overly feminine as in the pictures. They are not girls but sissies. They must know their place and how they should act and dress. They are always submissive and must obey their masters. They have no freedom only to obey their masters. They are girly as they can be and even more than that.

My master recently listed his favorite humiliations. There are some I would love to participate in!
My favorite humiliations would be to wear an anal plug under my clothes. This would turn me on so much and remind me of the sissy I am. I would walk around knowing my secret and it would be humiliating to me!
I would love it if my master would cum in my food it would make if ever so delicious! It is only right for a sissy to eat from a floor or dog dish that is where a sissy should always eat! I wish master would choose what clothes I should buy. He should also tell me what toys to buy. I am only a worthless sissy and should not be able to make those decisions. I would shave anything my master asks of me!
 I am my masters slave and I will do what he says. I am a sissy and nothing else,.

1 comment:

  1. Another good post. Remember to write these from a female perspective.

    As for the humiliations, looks like we may have to get you doing some naughtiness. When can you buy a buttplug? I'd like to know how soon we could have fun with your tight little sissy pussy.

    ReplyDelete